20 Depression Quotes and Sayings

Leave a Comment
20 Depression Quotes and Sayings: Depression quotes and saying is all about the depression you can see the best collection of depression quotes here. i'll share with you a 20 Depression quotes and sayings with best collection depression wallpapers. Depression is occur when lose your all hopes. sometimes you depress without any reasons. and you can't tell the reason to anybody. so you can express your feeling through depressing quotes and saying easily.

Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"It's better to break your own heart by leaving, rather than having that person break your heart every day you're with them."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Whenever you feel depressed keep this in mind: Things are yet to happen life is yet to go.. This is just a bend, Not a End!"
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"People who die by suicide don't want to end their lives, they want to end their pain."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"We're all in the same game; Just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils"
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Stars can't shine without darkness"
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Reality depresses me i need to find fantasy worlds and escape in them" - NOEL Fielding
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"My Heart can't love you anymore because you have broken it."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Sometimes when i say "I'm Okay", i want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, "i know you're not". "
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"It hurts, but it's ok.."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Deep inside where nothing's fine I've lost my mind"
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"What shall remain after me is the story of the deeds. the deeds of the present, of the past. i haven't yet done present, of the past. i haven't yet done any such deed and so, there remains nothing after me." - smriti singh
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"I Get lost inside my mind"
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"She smiles through a thousand tears and harbors adolescent fears. she dreams of all that she can never be; she wades in insecurity, and hides herself inside of me."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"trust yourself. you know more than you think you do."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why are you sad."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"I'm that person everyone replaces after a while."
Depression Quotes

Depression Quotes

"If you give up on me, i'm going to give up on me too."
Depression Quotes

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment